the conference is organized by EFSI and ACDoc, in collaboration with EuRSED and the Science & Innovation festival Of Abdelmalek Essaadi University, the festival which is chaired by Pr S.BOUREKKADI, Pr O.EL AMRANI, Pr S.KHOULJI.
the second session of the Conference will take place in April at the EFSI-Sarthe Vby France. ( eISSN: 2261-2424 )
Statistical modeling is now widely thought of as an indispensable scientific tool, either on the academic side or on the professional side. Numerous examples throughout the course of history validate this representation: statistical models; didactic engineering; social studies; studies in the humanities. Such a conception of the relationship between research and statistical modeling is not unrelated.
Statistical modeling of concrete real-life situations is widely introduced in advanced scientific research. Economic, educational and social research work often highlights descriptive and/or inferential statistical tools.
During the second half of the last century, many more rigorous mathematical works, also using probability models, have emerged, such as the concept of variance, forecasting models, hypothesis tests as example, Fisher’s exact test. These statistical models have made it possible to carry out more serious statistical analyzes of data in various fields such as economics, meteorology, education, sociology, …
Since then, and constantly later, more and more extensions of statistical models have been carried out, allowing the main ones to implement advanced and deep studies at the level of massive databases.
This proposed conference will focus on both scientific studies on the construction of new statistical and probabilistic models and on their applications through analyzes of real data.
We invite all speakers and participants to present their research and/or experiences to the ICI according to the thematic axes of reflection below:
- Innovation of statistical models
- Innovation of probabilistic models
- Innovation in data analysis
- Innovation from statistical models to economics
- Innovation from statistical models to management
- Innovation from statistical models to quality control
- Innovation of statistical models for logistics and transport
- Education science innovation
- Innovation in subject didactics
- Innovation in didactics of nursing sciences and health techniques
- Humanities Innovation
- Social science innovation
- Technological and digital innovation
- Innovation and crisis situation (economic, health, social, human…)
- Innovation in E-learning – Smart learning
- Innovation in modeling concrete situations
- Innovation in modeling and optimization of operating theaters
- Digital factory innovation
- Innovation in Decision Sciences
- Innovation in Data Analysis (Data Mining, Big Data, Cloud…)
- Innovation in Artificial Intelligence and its applications
- Innovation in Network Technologies & Wireless Communications
- Innovation in Computational Science